White became a popular option in 1840, after the marriage of Queen Victoria to Albert of Saxe-Coburg, when Victoria wore a white gown to incorporate some lace she prized. … Today, Western wedding dresses are usually white, though “wedding white” includes shades such as eggshell, ecru and ivory.
We are proud to offer our wedding and special occasion products to shoppers around the world.
- Bridal Gowns & Bridal Party Attire
- Special Occasion & Party Dresses
- Ceremony & Reception Items
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Guest Favors… and so much more
International Shopping Tips and Information:
- Select your county and currency below. If you don’t see your country listed, please check back in the future as we expand our service offerings.
- Check the product page to make sure your products qualify for International Shipping. Any ineligible items will be removed when you submit your order.
- Note your guaranteed exchange rate and order total – they will not change and there are no additional fees at delivery.
- Please keep in mind retail prices may vary by country.
Enjoy shopping with David’s Bridal, your complete online wedding resource!